Shopify is one of the leading e-commerce platforms especially when it comes to the understanding that store owners want to learn more about captivating online experience. Shopify understands this well and offers a wide range of tools, with one that sticks out in particular, the Shopify UI Elements Generator.
So, what is the Shopify UI Elements Generator?
The Shopify UI Elements Generator is a beneficial tool and resource that Shopify simplifies the process of online user experience components to your online store. It offers a collection of pre-built UI elements that make it easier than ever before to enhance the user interface. The types of quick snippets you can add to your Shopify store:
- Social Media Icons
- Cart Attributes
- Line Item Properties
- Methods of Payment
How does the Shopify UI Elements Generator work?
The way it works is once you update your settings and input proper information, the generator spits out HTML and Liquid that you can drop into your code as needed. Here's a simple breakdown of the process:
- Go to Shopify UI Elements Generator.
- Select which element you would like to generate.
- Customize the element: this will help match your store's branding and requirements (colors, labels, styling and behavior).
- Generate the code: Once you've customized the element according to your store needs, the UI Elements Generator will automatically generate a ready-to-use code specific to your chosen element and customize options.
- Once the code snippet has been generated, you'll copy and paste it into your Shopify theme files. You can utilize the theme editor, if you're familiar with Shopify, or ask your developer to help you implement the code into your store.
Benefits of Using Shopify UI Elements Generator
From personal experience, using the Shopify UI Elements Generator has saved me a lot of time, effort and frustration when I've started from scratch. It's consistent and the interactive components generated for user experience helps improves overall engagement on Shopify stores.
The UI Element Generator by Shopify is a fantastic tool and helps simply the process of adding interactive and engaging components to your store. The pre-build code snippets saves you time, keeps and enhances user experience and it allows customization to follow your store brand.
Let me know your thoughts. Have you used the Shopify UI Elements Generator?